Did you know that you can link up your Android smartphone with Windows 10 to create a streamlined experience between the two devices?
How To Add Your Phone To Windows 10
To begin with, let’s look at how you can get your phone connected to your Windows 10 PC. Start by following the steps listed below.
· Press the Windows Key or click the Windows Start menu button.
· Next, search for Settings or click on the gear icon and open the Settings app.
Click the Phone option within the Settings app
· After that, click the Add a phone option.
· You will be prompted to enter your phone number.
· Once you’ve entered your phone number, you’ll receive a text message on your device.
· Open the text message and click the link to be taken to the Microsoft Launcher app.
· Install the app and then open it.
· Once the app is installed on your Android smartphone, tap Get Started.
· Go through the customization options.
· Finally, sign into the Microsoft account you also use on your PC.
· You should now see your phone appear on your PC in the Your Phone area in the settings menu.