It’s great to have Outlook keep track of all your shared folders but what if you want to see them in your webmail?
Here’s some quick steps to add your Shared folders to your O365 account:
1. Log into webmail: https://mail.office365.com
2. Right Mouse Click on your account in the left panel
a. Select Add Shared Folder from the menu
3. Type in the name of the folder, it will look for matches in the directory.
4. Select the result you want and click Add
5. VOILA! The shared folder is now in your webmail!